Click Here to Download Unlimited TV Shows for Free | HD Quality
Powered by MaxBlogPress  

Archive for October, 2011

The Voice” season 2 is going to make the most of what distincts itself from other talent shows. Speaking at a press junket on Friday, October 28, executive producer Mark Burnett promises there will be longer blind audition rounds.


In the first season, the blind auditions were featured in two episodes and Burnett said they received many complaints from viewers who thought that the first rounds ended so early. He went on explaining that they will be able to give what fans want now that they have more time to produce them.

Not only will the blind auditions last longer, but also each of the coaches’ teams will grow bigger. While in last season Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green and Blake Shelton picked 8 contestants from the blind auditions for the battle rounds, they will coach 12 aspiring singers apiece next year.

Gushing on the blind audition process which has been filmed, Christina said the contestants are savvier than ever when it comes to picking whom they want to work with. “Now, they’re all like, ‘What can you do for me?’ ” she shared, adding that “they know how it works” when more than one of the coaches want in. Adam then chimed in, “All of a sudden, we’re the ones pitching ourselves.”

Christina additionally promised that she and her fellow coaches will open the new season, which premieres on February 2012 after the Super Bowl, with a “kickass” group performance, but she refused to give the details.

There is no word on how many episodes the blind auditions will run as NBC has not finalized an exact episode order for the reality show in its sophomore year. Meanwhile, host Carson Daly will be credited as a producer in the second season.

Categories : News
Comments (0)

NBC has set a premiere date for “Fear Factor“. Years after it was canceled, the reality game show will return on the peacock on Monday, December 12 with a two-hour premiere, taking over “The Sing Off” slot after the singing competition show wraps its latest season on December 5.

NBC has additionally given a first taste of the challenging stunts by releasing first pictures of the revamped show. Making their way out via Entertainment Weekly, the photos give a sneak peek at some explosive stunts and a challenge involving black goo and scorpions. Some other stunts, which contestants have to get through to win a $50,000 prize, include the ones called “Towering Inferno” and the “Helicopter TNT Crash”.

“We have taken the groundbreaking Fear Factor franchise that many fans remember fondly and have ramped it up to make it even more challenging and competitive than ever before,” Paul Telegdy, NBC’s president of alternative and late night programming, gushes about the show. “The fans of the original show are not going to be disappointed and [host Joe] Rogan is exactly the same – it’s classic, it looks amazing.”

Producers have previously said that they will make use of the evolved technologies to present the show, which now can also be enjoyed in HD. However, Telegdy noted at that time, “We don’t necessarily need to do the stuff with maximum shock value.”


Categories : News
Comments (0)